El sentit de la vida és el mateix per als animals i per als humans? (Cristina Miret)

El sentit de la vida és el mateix per als animals i per als humans?

The meaning of life is the same for animals than for humans?

Cristina. Miret

My philosophical question is about how different, animals, can thing from persons. How we live in the same planet and space but maybe they think in a different way. I said maybe because we don't really know how and what they think because unfortunately dogs or any other animals don't use the same language than us, and that is why we don't know how they can have other opinions.
I have this question because I have a dog and I want to know how he thinks and what is his opinion about how we act and all the things that happen around us. One of the reasons of why I'm interested is because I want know how they see the dimensions of the things and what is their opinion of the humans from their point of view. Also how they describe life and what is the meaning for them.


Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Leonor Massot 1batxA

Existeix la relació entre la bellesa y els colors?

Estan els nostres gustos i opinions condicionats per l’entorn en el que vivim?