EN QUIN MOMENT ÉS ACCEPTABLE I JUSTIFICAT SALTAR-SE LA LLEI?

EN QUIN MOMENT ÉS ACCEPTABLE I JUSTIFICAT SALTAR-SE LA LLEI?



Feta per Inma Menacho

WHEN IS ACCEPTABLE BREAK THE LAW? IN WHAT MOMENTS IT IS JUSTIFIED?
I chose this picture because when I saw it I thought that, although it was illegal, the people who went to vote really believed that breaking this law was justified. This made asking myself more questions: when breaking a law is justified? because maybe for me it is justified but for another person it isn't; do we have in part the duty of not follow the laws that take away our freedom?; do we have to follow the laws that oppress us? I think no, but this raise another question: when we can say that a law is oppressive? ; The justification of breaking some law is something personal, ethic, moral…?
I can't find the answer for this questions because every answer I find makes me ask myself more questions. I think that are questions that we won't never answer.

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Leonor Massot 1batxA

Existeix la relació entre la bellesa y els colors?

Estan els nostres gustos i opinions condicionats per l’entorn en el que vivim?