Som naturalment bons o dolents al néixer? (Jiajia Liu)

Som naturalment bons o dolents al néixer?



Jiajia LIu

Firstly, this picture shows a recently born baby. I decided to use this one because the question is about the nature of being humans. Therefore, I thought it would be good to link it with baby because it is when we start our life, in my opinion.

Are we born naturally good or bad? This is is a question I've been wondering for a while, recently. I remember seeing my little cousin being cruel with other kids and the first idea that came to my mind was that he acted like that because his parents haven't educated him well.

But is it true? Are humans naturally good? Do we act generous because it's inside of each of us or because we were taught to be like that? Take criminals as an example. Do they commit a crime because they feel forced or influenced by this world or it just comes from their very inside?

I've also been questioning myself if we are born good and then our parents teach us to prevent us from being bad in the future or we are born badly and that is why there are so many laws and rules that control us.

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Leonor Massot 1batxA

Existeix la relació entre la bellesa y els colors?

"Les nostres decisions ens defineixen?"