Why do we find visual pleasure from things like nature

Per què trobem plaer visual en coses com la natura?



Feta per Alex Ciria


Why do we find visual pleasure from things like nature?

When making a question about a photo, I thought of one of the best pictures in my photo gallery, which is the one above. I felt like talking about something good looking, would be more interesting as it's not usually discussed and philosophical questions tend to be about essential parts for humans instead of just something we enjoy. Every time I had looked at this photo I thought it looked really good, I never really gave it much thought, but this time i looked more in depth, it was still beautiful, but I thought to myself, why? This is just a photo of a bunch of cells and atoms. We don't tend to find all combinations of atoms and cells visually pleasing, so why are some sets just more attractive? At that moment my question was clear.


Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Leonor Massot 1batxA

Existeix la relació entre la bellesa y els colors?