És possible assolir la perfecció?

Aquesta pregunta pertany a la branca filosòfica de la metafísica i en l'àmbit de la perfecció en la bellesa a la branca d'estètica. Throughout my life, I have wondered on multiple occasions, if perfection can really be achieved and if it is possible to reach a state of complete flawlessness. It is undeniable that humans, along history, have always attempted to accomplish it, although in many different ways. For this reason the question "Is perfection relative?" constantly comes to my mind and makes me inquire about countless other questions such as: "Is there perfection in our imperfections?", "Does reaching perfection necessarily mean achieving happiness?", "Is perfection influenced by society?" Take for exemple our body. How can the Middle Ages ideal body be so different from today's perfect body? As a result of all this, I have decided to choose the image above which I believe perfectly describes the relativity of the concept, as for me this flower may represent perfection but for another person it is perhaps the sky rather than the flower that represents it. Finally, everytime I look at the yellow flower, I question myself: "If perfection is true, is it durable or is it fleeting like a flower's bloom?" I am aware there are no definite answers to all these questions and humanity will continue to pursue this ideal of perfection. However, to achieve it, society establishes that we need to be role models and not commit errors, but how can we learn then from our mistakes? Does perfection imply, consequently, a lack of knowledge and experience? Carolina López

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Leonor Massot 1batxA

Existeix la relació entre la bellesa y els colors?

Why do we find visual pleasure from things like nature