Què és bell y què no ho és? (What is beautiful and what is not?)

La branca filosòfica és l'estètica, ja que és la branca que estudia l'essència i la percepció de la bellesa. While I was lying on the beach with my mother, she told me: 'how beautiful looks the sea today'. I was looking at the other side of the sea, and I answered: 'absolutely'. When I turned around, I saw my mother looking at the grey and dark zone of the sea water, which I didn't like. How do we know what is beautiful and what is not, then? We were looking at the same ocean, in a different state, but the opposite of what I was considering to be beautiful, she considered it to be beautiful too. What I thought it was a dark and cluttered water, she thought it was a calmed, relaxing and beautiful water. Gala Carbonell

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Leonor Massot 1batxA

Existeix la relació entre la bellesa y els colors?

"Les nostres decisions ens defineixen?"