Els humans busquem la felicitat dels altres? (Isabel Soler Cabot)

Els humans busquem la felicitat dels altres? 





Do humans seek happiness in other people?

You may ask how did I arrive to dis question, it was really easy for me. This days I was looking for a picture that make me think and when I saw that picture, my mind moved immediatly to that moment. I felt the happiness that caused me to be in the sea ( my favorite place ) having fun with some of the most important people to me. That second fact is what has brought me to the principal question; If I hadn't been with my friends, would it have continued to be a happy moment? Maybe humans try to expend most of their time surrounded by people because we don't know how to be alone. But being with people doesn't mean that you are not alone, yo can feel alone even with a huge group of people by your side. We need to teach us self-happiness, and we need to be conscious about the moments we are really happy surrounded by people, and the moments we are just trying to be happy. If we continue looking for happiness in other people, we will never be okay with ourselves. I think the picture and the explication are really connected, our faces in the photograph show happiness, but I think that if someone made the same picture but when one of us is alone, we will still have the same face? I doubt it very much. 

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Leonor Massot 1batxA

Existeix la relació entre la bellesa y els colors?

"Les nostres decisions ens defineixen?"