Som realment els propietaris d'alguna cosa? (Nicolás Rojas)


Are we really the owners of something?



Feta per: Nicolás Rojas


My philosophical question is about ownership. It really is: “Are we really the owners of something?” Let me explain you briefly what do I want to say and the reason of the photography linked with this file. Well, if you ask yourself this question, you may get different answers, as indeed, there are.
  For example, let’s say I buy a t-shirt. In the exact same moment of the purchase the item’s mine, right? Well, it is, but let’s imagine that one day, I lose it. The first person who finds it will occupy my place as the owner, so the item will stop being mine. Now this might sound obvious, but to clarify even more, if you think of bigger objects, such as a house, you will suddenly realise that in the moment you die, it is not yours anymore. So I got to the conclusion that nothing belongs to us, at least forever, as we will trade, sell and lose things. 

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Leonor Massot 1batxA

Existeix la relació entre la bellesa y els colors?

"Les nostres decisions ens defineixen?"